What’s the best part of your hometown?
1. do you often spend a lot of time with teenagers?
2. What do teenagers in your country like to do?
3. What is the best part of being a teenager?
4. How about your first day in your high school?
1. do you like travelling?
2. Where you may like to travel to?
Boating 8 月预测发过
Do you like boats?
Did you have any experiences on boats?
Do you want to own a boat?
1. do you often use computers?
2. What you may use it for?
3. What is the difference between the computer in the past and now?
1. do you like rainy days？
2. Have you experienced rainy days without an umbrella?
1. do you prefer to get info by newspapers or the internet?
2. What kind of info you may like to get ?
3. Do you often discuss news with your friends?
Daily life routine
a perfect place to live in 或者 your dream house
A shopping mall you often go
An interesting place that a few people know
A place where we can listen to music
Where it is
What kind of people may go there
What kind of music that place may play
How do you know that place
A leisure facility （e.g. cinema, theater, sports center） that you would like to have in your city
An experience to teach
A time you received a letter
a good news you hear from a person you know
A car journey
A traditional production you like/类似于：an antique you like （上课举了无数例子了）
Sth. You bought due to an advertisement/类似：sth. You happily bought recently
What it is
Why did you buy it
How you picked it
Why do you like it
A piece of furniture
A school rule（有可能有限定：that you disagree with）
What it is
Why it was set
What will happen if it has been broken
Do you agree or disagree with it（有限定的问：why you disagree with it）
A way of keeping healthy
A businessman you admire
you should say:
Who the person is
What kind of business that person is doing?
How do you know that person
Why do you admire that person
P3 （what business will young people do?; do businessmen have to work for long hours?; what they may do to relax?）
A foreign person you know
A good parent
A special cake
A happy memory in your childhood
A city you know
Someone who solved a problem in a clever way
A TV series you like
A big company in your hometown
An important invention
An interesting person
A piece of clothing
A couple who have a happy marriage
A time that you arrived early
A free gift you received recently
An exciting book
A helpful person
Sth. You want to do but haven’t done
An English lesson you enjoyed